Friday, December 30, 2011

NEW YEAR!!!

As the New Year approaches, so comes that time of the year when New Year's Resolutions are made and people reflect on the past year. Most importantly the year must start and end with God being the focal point of my entire life. I have seen so many different examples of God's presence in my life throughout the past year and I am so looking forward to a new year of putting Him first in my life.

Growth is so important in this time of my life and I have seen, through God's grace, a lot of personal growth. I have found focus and a career path for my time after college and this realization has allowed me to be more intensive with my studies and my relationships. To God be the GLORY!!!

I am looking forward to 2012 for all that it holds. I have no idea what God has planned for me this year but my personal desire is to be a MAN OF GOD!!! I find this section from Ephesians chapter 5 to be pretty much my desire:

"Therefore be imitators of God, as beloved children. And walk in love, as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us, a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God. But sexual immorality and all impurity or covetousness must not even be named among you, as is proper among saints. Let there be no filthiness nor foolish talk nor crude joking, which are out of place, but instead let there be thanksgiving. For you may be sure of this, that everyone who is sexually immoral or impure, or who is covetous (that is, an idolater), has no inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and God." (Ephesians 5)

No comments:

Post a Comment